Sunday, October 31, 2010

THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT MY NEW WEBSITE!

Thanks for checking out my new website! The cast and crew of Heartland are still busy filming the remainder of Season Four. There are some extraordinary episodes coming up in the future and I can't wait to hear what you think! This is also a special year for Heartland. Did you know this Christmas will be the first to air a Heartland Christmas Movie? Keep your eye open for the premier on the second week of December, and then of course on Christmas Day! 

Are you a regular on the Heartland Blog? If not check it out at www.cbc.ca/heartland and get all the up-to-date gossip and behind the scenes trivia! 

Speaking of trivia, did anyone notice in the first episode of this year, my dog "China" made a very sneaky guest appearance? It was so quick that not many people picked up on it. Keep your eagle eyes on the screen when Ty arrives home and Amy first meets "Blair." My little Border Collie X runs through the background behind Blair.

Please check out the pages on my site and have a glance at the pictures. And if you haven't done so already, take a moment to browse through my Apparel!  Also, did you know I have a calender out for 2011? Keep your eyes wide for it in stores, and you will also be able to pick one up at the Royal Winter Fair!  

Thanks so much, 
Amber