Monday, January 17, 2011

I GOT A NEW HORSE!

I was so excited to go and pick up my new horse a couple days before Christmas! I named him "Tango" as a reference to the 1989 film "Tango & Cash." I thought this name fitting as his new pasture buddy - my buckskin colt, has been given the name of Cash. They are so cute together, and immediately bonded. I always look out my window to see them sharing the same hay pile. I am not sure yet what adventures Tango and I will embark on, but for now he is quite content keeping warm with his new best friend, Cash. Also I'm happy to say that I am coming home this March to the Can-Am Show in London Ontario. It's a great Event and for those of you who'd like to stop by and say hello just give the Can-Am a visit at http://www.canamequine.ca/ for all the details!